Friday, February 4, 2011

Hot Julia Ymanova USA




If you want to meet a good USA girl, I would advise a Russian/USA church. These Slavic Pentecostal churches are really becoming very large here in the USA. There is a lot of pretty USA girls there who are open-minded and more embracing of western men, yet still holding on to cultural and religious values. Considering Pentecostal is an American church, the USA who embraces it will be a mix of American evangelical church with their own cultural identity. I don’t believe they would be as traditional as Orthodox Christians, but I think many American guys
Also, I think girls you would meet in these churches would be 100 times better than the gold-diggers you will find on the marriage sites or some girl you randomly meet in a club, coffee shop or on the street.
Anyone here who is a Christian (or is open to it) should consider this as a possible option to meet these ladies. I found the Russian/USA church I attended very accommodating and they even provided me a pretty USA girl to translate the Russian for me.
It might be true on some sites but not all. There are some large pay sites that might be OK. Look if you are from Norway, just travel to Ukraine and find girls for potential girlfriends or a wife.
also consider a site like this: But taking trips to Eastern Europe is the best. I mean I live in Krakow and meet many Norwegians that travel here. It is very easy to travel to eastern Europe because of cheap airfares and the people are friendly. Also there is low crime statistically.

No comments:

Post a Comment