Monday, January 31, 2011

Hot Photo Of Kim Kardashian

 

I think if you are going to India to meet a women for love, then have no illusions, a lot of the girls there for earning money. The male female ratio in this Gulf emirates is 2.71 male to female, the highest in any Arab country. Therefore, it makes a beautiful woman a highly valued commodity.
I know this sounds like I an on a moral high horse, but I do not approve of making women commodities. I believe in love and marriage. I in fact think the ideal of relations between and man and a women only in marriage.  So I actually understand the Arabic view on this.  However, I am only human.
The security bring she directly to your room.
By the way, a lot of Chinese ladies work here too, on different levels.
Very nice girls, more wives for a time, like a working girl.
Many guys stay against this, with this ladies for days or weeks.
Many of the ladies in the nightclubs are working. They are working girls in every lobby in every hotel. Now despite my statement above, I personally would have no problem falling in love with a working girl in a hotel, but I think most guys would object to this, I guess I believe love has no limits. I talked with a guy from Istanbul not long ago who attacked the character of Turkish women. When my darling and I spoke about this she informed me that Istanbul is not old Turkey. With so much tourism and the high population of Kurd, she said that they populate good. They are not the real Turkish people or Turkish women who use Western men. I have to be honest here…. There are many times I have tried to send my girl money and she refused it. I believe for two reasons, she loves me and wants to display that she’s not using me for money and the second reason is pride. It took me a while to get her to accept money from me to help her with expenses.
Just be aware that a lot of people go to this Middle Eastern country to make money by hanging out in hotel lobbies. Most of these girls working in hotels in India are Russian girls. However, many Russians go on vacation to this warm country and it is innocent and would be open to love.
Most the these workers are their on their own free will but a reasonable percentage are not. They are young and they have been some how force to perform this work.
I would say the most common ladies in sheer numbers working in Dubai are Russian girls, followed by Ethiopian.
The major competition is for Russians girls in Dubai. Filipinos (on the lower end of competition) and many young Indian, Pakistani, Lebanese, Jordanian, Iranian, Thai (on the middle range of competition) and even some local UAE girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment