Monday, June 1, 2009

So Supper Hot Indian Tamil Girl

Than I recommended to her strongly to try out with her husband but to amazement sexy girl told me that her husband don't even know that Tamil sexy  is visiting such sites & no way she can even discuss with her what to talk of experiencing with him. I knew it was my time to go for the kill & decided to try. I drafted an e-mail that I hoped would state my feelings while at the same time influencing her eventual decision whether to make love to me...


Sexy Girl was afraid to meet me at public place. We were back to square one local area. It seems god wanted her to enjoy the pleasure, which she had been denied all these years. I knew that her boy friend hed left for overseas trip for 2 months. In between last week her boyfriend younger brother met with an accident in Tamil & her Mother In Law had to visit him.

No comments:

Post a Comment